Agent Romanoff, did you miss me?
I like how Natasha always cares about other people’s safety before hers.
Can the Man of Steel do that? No he can’t.
In other words where the hell is my Black Widow movie?
When HYDRA was in pursuit of her in the CATWS movie, I wondered why Nat kept running straight, when a zig zag pattern would have made her harder to hit. It just now occured to me, if she HAD ran in a zig zag pattern while surrounded by innocent pedestrians in DC, the Winter Soldier’s bullets could have hit any number of people. She had increased the chances of her getting shot just to make sure more people got away.
I think this is one of the reasons she bonds so well with Steve.
Something that’s never failed to creep me out as much as they fascinate me are unexplained disappearances. In a world so big, sometimes people can slip through the cracks, but what if the circumstances are just plain weird, or multiple people vanish at once, or entire villages disappear? Sometimes not knowing anything is just as bad as knowing all the terrifying details, and here are a few of my favourites that prove that.
- The Mary Celeste, said to be cursed long before she was found adrift without her crew but with all of their belongings.
- The Flannan Isles mystery, where several lighthouse keepers abandoned their post on a remote island and were never heard from again.
- The Springfield Three, a unexplained case involving the abrupt disappearance of three women who arrived at their intended destination and then were never heard from again.
- Martha Wright, a woman who vanished from a moving vehicle and was never located.
- Louis Le Prince, a man who disappeared from a moving train as fellow passengers heard and saw nothing.
- The MV Joyita, a ships whose crew vanished and left behind a whole load of questions, especially in regards to the strange way the ship was left.
this isn’t even a problem
This is how I envision hogwarts homework being done
Ron: “Oh, for fucks sake, Pig just leave!! I need to get this essay done!”
it is time.
soon the era of pumpkin will fall and the northern winds whisper
now: wow he's only 30?
Florence + The Machine - Cosmic Love (Acoustic Version)
ok but seriously, if anyone argues that Frozen has the best ice in animation, all you’d have to do is show them this jfc
this is from Dreamworks’ ”Rise of the Guardians.”
Your move, Disney.
OMG I THOUGHT THAT WAS REAL